About Client Portals
Convenient & Safe Online Access
We’ve partnered with Tamarac, a leading online service provider dedicated to independent investment advisors. Located in Seattle and founded in 2000, Tamarac employs state-of-the-art technology and is SAS 70 II and SSAE-16 Type II compliant. This means your data is safe and redundantly backed-up. Learn more about Tamarac by visiting them at www.tamaracinc.com.
While Tamarac is responsible for maintaining the infrastructure and security behind your online portal, we are responsible for the accuracy of your data and the content you ultimately see. We’ll never outsource our customer service. Therefore, if you have a question or run into a problem while using your portal, simply give us a call. Forgot your password? You can reset it yourself online or call us to get it fixed. As always, if you have feedback or would like to see something different, please let us know.
Why Client Portals?
Our goal behind offering client portals is to make your life easier:
- Access your account information at any time of day in an easy-to-read format.
- Run reports such as Capital Flows, Gains & Losses, and Recent Transactions.
- Securely send and receive sensitive documents that shouldn’t be sent by email.
- Go completely paperless! Receive reports electronically.
As a rule of thumb, it’s best to follow these few simple guidelines for safe usage:
- First you’ll receive an email with a temporary password, which you should change.
- When creating a password, don’t use common words that can be linked to you.
- Include uppercase, lowercase, and numeric characters in your password.
- If you receive an email that looks suspicious, don’t click on any links.
- Always access your portal by visiting our website or via your own bookmark.
- We will never email asking for your password. If you get such an email, call us!